I don’t know why but i am so into baking right now i couldn’t sleep after i got back from work so i baked. My Own Choc Banana Cupcakes.
1 ripe banana
1tsp Vanilla essence
1tsp Choc flavoring
1/4cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1 1/2tsp baking powder
2tbsp fresh milk
some choc chip and sprinkles to decorate.
*preheat oven 160 degrees Celsius
1. Cream butter until soft. Add in sugar and mix until smooth.
2. Add mashed banana and mix well.
3. Add eggs one by one and mix until well mixed
4. Add vanilla essence and choc flavoring.
5. sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into batter. fold into batter until mixed well and mix at medium.
6. Add milk and mix again.divide evenly and place into baking tray.
7. Add choc chip and sprinkles on top for decorations.
8. Bake for 15minutes depending on oven.